Food Photography by Jules (property of)
CAN I SAY YUM??
Read More for Steps and Ingredients:
- First sauté Fresh Spinach (a few good handfuls) in EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), Kosher Salt and Pepper. Add a l little Hot Sauce to it if you’d like. Toss it around with your tongs. This will take 1 to 2 minutes max. Set aside in a dish.
- Bacon – I had cooked ahead of time and crumbled. I pulled it right out of the freezer ready to go. *Hint; cook ahead when you have time and portion out in freezer baggies so it’s ready when you need it.
- Scramble the Eggs, set aside in dish or on small plate. I just sprinkle a little Kosher Salt and Cracked Pepper when cooking.
- In Large Non-Stick Sauté Pan with a drizzle of EVOO add the Tortilla and let brown for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip over.
- Add a handful of good melting Mozzarella and spread evenly across the Tortilla and let melt. While melting, on one side add the Spinach, Bacon and Egg. Sprinkle with Crushed Red Pepper and a little more Hot Sauce. * I used a Hot Sauce that has a hint of Lime in it.
- Let melt for 5 minutes or so and then fold over and plate.
- Serve with Sour Cream.
- Optional Garnish: Chopped Fresh Cilantro or Cilantro Leaves or reserve some of the ingredients to sprinkle over the top.
*Just a side note: In my upcoming Cookbooks you will see the same type of detailed photos along with step-by-step recipes that you can easily follow as well as detailed stories to go along with each one. Can’t wait for you to see them!!
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24
Bless your hearts!